Monday, May 11, 2009

English Project

My new blog is dedicated to my Final English Project; I will be reading 3 books and watching the movies. The books, Prozac Nation, The Virgin Suicides, and Girl Interrupted, all portray characters suffering from depression. My final project will be this blog, almost like journal entries while reading the books. I want to analyze the books, give my opinion, and connect the situations to the outside world. Also, I plan on comparing the movies to the books to see which is better, and are the depression and the characters accurately portrayed? Why do people become depressed; what is the exact cause? Finally, my research paper will be about depression: what causes it and and what is the exact cause, if there is one? This project will be my alternative assessment for English.

No comments:

Post a Comment